“Collective” is part of our name for a reason: without many hands to help us do the work and many financial gifts to make it possible, these dreams will remain just dreams.
Ways to Give:
1. Give Money - Even though our mothers taught us to be polite and never ask for money, here's where we break that rule! Make an online gift donation now.
2. Give Time - The Nourish Collective is growing! We are actively seeking participants for our trips and volunteers for our Board. For more information click here.
3. Give Supplies - The Nourish Collective is in need of the supplies listed below.
- General Needs
- Personal Items
- Medical & First Aid
- Soap Making Materials
- School supplies (paper, pens, pencils, crayons, binders, folders, etc)
- Electronics (USB drives, LCD projector, and 2 Chromebooks)
- Frequent Flier miles (to keep travel costs to a minimum!)
- For victims of sexual assault and domestic violence (UNUSED combs, shampoo, conditioner, washcloth, towel, face wash, lotion, sanitary products, toothbrush, toothpaste, nail care items, etc.)
- For girls period kits: 1 gallon ziplock freezer bags, terry washcloths, panties (Girls' size 10 - 14), hotel size bars of soaps, PUL fabric
- Birth balls
- Insect repellent
- Mosquito nets
- Small toys and gifts for kids ( stickers, bubbles, books, small stuffed animals, etc.)
- Face masks
- First aid kits
- Non-GMO seeds
- Candy thermometers
- Nitrile gloves
- Eye protection
- Stainless steel utensils and bowls
- Glass measuring cups
- Soap molds
Drop-off / Ship to Address:
836 Rachelle Dr.
Red Oak TX 75154
For more information, please contact us directly. The Nourish Collective is a non-profit organization. Thank you for your contributions!